Maurice Lombardi wrote:
I have tried to install gpc on a Linux system for egcs 1.1.2. It failed beause of missing patches for egcs 2.91.66. Do you have them?
Yes. I wanted to release a snapshot with them all the time ...
I have been surprised because Delorie announced a beta version of egcs 1.1.2 for djgpp which includes sources and binaries for gpc. In his distribution there is no patch for 2.91.66 (only those in your current distribution gpc-19990118.tar.gz).
IIRC they took the patch for egcs-2.91.66.
I have not yet tried to install the djgpp binaries.
According to my test, it works. Preparing to release a snapshot, Peter -- Peter Gerwinski, Essen, Germany, http://home.pages.de/~Peter.Gerwinski/ Maintainer GNU Pascal - http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/ - gpc-19990118 PGP key on request - 6C 94 45 BE 28 A4 96 - 0E CC E9 12 47 25 82 75 *** Vote against SPAM! ********* http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/ ***