but then it doesn't allow me to write variable of BPreal type to text file, I get dev_gpc\!moje\pl_tp.pas:77: argument to `Write' is of wrong type neither convert it to string using str function, I get dev_gpc\!moje\pracovni_listky.pas:74: called object is not a procedure or function strange thing is, that I don't get this message with the first str function. Thanx Xstng ----- PŮVODNÍ ZPRÁVA ----- Od: "Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)" <chiefsoft@bigfoot.com> Komu: gpc@gnu.de Předmět: Re: Dev+GNU Pascal Datum: 8.12.2005 - 18:35:04
On 8 Dec 2005 at 16:53, xstang@post.cz wrote:
The original TP file record consists of 3 types: integer, real and byte, I replaced the original integer with smallint, but it still doesn't work and the result I get is even worse. Sorry for bothering again, thanx
I think the problem will be with the Real. Change it to "BPReal", and add "System" to your USES clause.
Best regards, The Chief -------- Prof. Abimbola A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) web: http://www.greatchief.plus.com/