gnu.de
Sign In Sign Up
Manage this list Sign In Sign Up

Keyboard Shortcuts

Thread View

  • j: Next unread message
  • k: Previous unread message
  • j a: Jump to all threads
  • j l: Jump to MailingList overview
thread

Re:

Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)

7 Dec 2005 7 Dec '05
7:05 p.m.

On 7 Dec 2005 at 12:13, xstang@post.cz wrote:

...

I have installed Dev+GNU pascal on computer with win xp professional.

What version of Dev+GNU Pascal?

...

Whenever I try to compile any source code I get an error message: c:\dev_gpc\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32\3.2.3\collect2.exe: and: No such file: No such file or directory

I've checked and the file exist in this location.

Other error (in a different source code) is: c:\dev_gpc\examples\projects\grclock.pas:9: module/unit interface `Dos' could not be imported

Can anyone help me, thanx

Are you clicking on "compile project" or "make project"? You should click on "make" or "rebuild all" the first time you try to compile a project that uses other units. Best regards, The Chief -------- Prof. Abimbola A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) web: http://www.greatchief.plus.com/

0 0
Reply
Sign in to reply online Use email software

Back to the thread

Back to the list

HyperKitty Powered by HyperKitty version 1.3.12.