I get it, the pain of a thousand cuts. If it was easy I trust Frank would have 64-bit binaries in the download area by now. ;-) Never been able to compile them myself. I'm afraid I'd have over a 1000 questions for this list. Here in the Pacific Northwest, the Flathead tribe has a story about how a Grizzly Bear was killed by a Pine Squirrel with a flint in its mouth... On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Ernst-Ludwig.Bohnen@t-online.de < Ernst-Ludwig.Bohnen@t-online.de> wrote:
-----Original Message----- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 18:48:48 +0100 Subject: Re: GPC installation on Intel 64 bit CPU, make fails From: Yang Lao <laoyanger@gmail.com> To: "Ernst-Ludwig.Bohnen@t-online.de" <Ernst-Ludwig.Bohnen@t-online.de>
At least you don't have bears, wolves, and mountain lions in your forest anymore!
.. it's not the problem, I am most frightened of ants
What's going on with the 64-bit GPC binaries, eh?
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Ernst-Ludwig.Bohnen@t-online.de [1] wrote:
My final feeling is walking at night through a black forrest when installing GPC.