Hi! According to Bendersky:
I'm using GPC for DOS, so I downloaded the file grx22.zip to use graphics. I've followed the instructions on the readme file, but I can't even make the demos run. Do I have to compile the unit some way? How?
gpc -c grx20.pas
If so, please give me detailed instructions because I'm not too experienced in GPC neither in GCC.
You can use gpc --automake myprog.pas -o myprog -lgrx20 to produce a program `myprog.exe' from `myprog.pas'. Explanation: gpc call the compiler --automake automatically compile Units used by the program myprog.pas your source file; do NOT omit the extension `.pas' -o myprog name of the executable; default is `a.exe' -lgrx20 link with the GRX20 library Maybe the `-lgrx20' reads now `-lgrx22'; I didn't check. Hope this helps, Peter -- Peter Gerwinski, Essen, Germany, free physicist and programmer Maintainer GNU Pascal - http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/ - 1 Oct 1997 PGP key fingerprint: AC 6C 94 45 BE 28 A4 96 0E CC E9 12 47 25 82 75 Fight the SPAM! - http://maps.vix.com/