I wrote:
Andris Pavenis wrote:
Additionally I had to patch test_run to avoid DJGPP port of bash crashing (both bash-2.0.4 from v2gnu and bash-2.0.5b):
--- test_run~1 2005-02-17 22:54:30.000000000 +0000 +++ test_run 2005-02-17 20:12:44.000000000 +0000 @@ -296,7 +296,8 @@ echo "failed" fi fi - return 0 # IRIX's shell wants this, otherwise it aborts after a failed command!? +true +# return 0 # IRIX's shell wants this, otherwise it aborts after a failed command!? }
n=0
It is perhaps a due to some problem with DJGPP port of bash.
I hope this will work on IRIX as well. I'll find out when I test there next time. Otherwise I'll undo the change, and the DJGPP bash bug need to be fixed (well, it should be fixed anyway, of course, if it's really such a bug).
I tried it and it also works on IRIX (problem was with fjf967*.pas). Frank -- Frank Heckenbach, frank@g-n-u.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/, 7977168E GPC To-Do list, latest features, fixed bugs: http://www.gnu-pascal.de/todo.html GPC download signing key: ACB3 79B2 7EB2 B7A7 EFDE D101 CD02 4C9D 0FE0 E5E8