Adriaan van Os wrote:
jan.ruzicka@comcast.net wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------- ------- TEST fjf165a.pas: ./fjf165a.cmp: line 40: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"' ./fjf165a.cmp: line 42: syntax error: unexpected end of file ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ------- Does anybody have any idea what may cause this?
I can reproduce it now on Mac OS X 10.3, it doesn't happen on Mac OS X 10.2. I guess it has something to do with the redirection used in the fjf165a.cmp script, but this is really something for shell-script experts:
if gcc dummy.c > /dev/null 2>&1 && [ -r "$A_OUT" ] && [ x"`./"$A_OUT" 2> /dev/null`" = x"Â" ]; then
I guess we can take out one pair of quotes. Shouldn't really be a problem (just paranoia). Apparently that shell doesn't like nested quotes. if gcc dummy.c > /dev/null 2>&1 && [ -r "$A_OUT" ] && [ x"`./$A_OUT 2> /dev/null`" = x"Ã" ]; then Frank -- Frank Heckenbach, frank@g-n-u.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/, 7977168E GPC To-Do list, latest features, fixed bugs: http://www.gnu-pascal.de/todo.html GPC download signing key: ACB3 79B2 7EB2 B7A7 EFDE D101 CD02 4C9D 0FE0 E5E8