Maurice Lombardi wrote:
To run the tests I changed from running in the source gcc/p/test directory to running in the build/gcc directory (with make pascal.check) there was a makefile problem because the standard units are in the source tree, not in the build tree. Applying the following patch
---------------------------------------------------------
--- Make-lang.in.orig 2003-08-28 01:12:52.000000000 +0000 +++ Make-lang.in 2004-02-07 19:25:44.000000000 +0000 @@ -1104,7 +1104,7 @@ echo ""; \ sed -e "s,^srcdir *=.*,srcdir=`cd $(srcdir)/p/test && pwd`,; \ s,^PC *=.*,PC=`pwd`/xgpc -B`pwd`/,; \ - s,^TEST_PATHS *=.*,TEST_PATHS=-I ../rts --unit-path=`pwd`/p/units," \ + s,^TEST_PATHS *=.*,TEST_PATHS=-I ../rts --unit-path=$(srcdir)/p/units," \ $(srcdir)/p/test/Makefile; \ } > p/test/Makefile || { rm -f p/test/Makefile; false; } $(STAMP) "$@"
----------------------------------------------------------------
solves the problem
OK, thanks. Does this line also work (in case srcdir is a relative directory)? s,^TEST_PATHS *=.*,TEST_PATHS=-I ../rts --unit-path=`cd $(srcdir)/p/units && pwd`," \ Frank -- Frank Heckenbach, frank@g-n-u.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/, 7977168E GPC To-Do list, latest features, fixed bugs: http://www.gnu-pascal.de/todo.html GPC download signing key: 51FF C1F0 1A77 C6C2 4482 4DDC 117A 9773 7F88 1707