Jawaad Ahmad wrote:
[Win95] C:\TEMP\pas>gpc hello.pas hello.pas:3: module/unit interface `Crt' could not be imported
gpc --automake hello.pas
I have a hunch, though. I installed DJGPP v2.95. Doesn't GPC assume that we have v2.81 installed?
Not really. It uses the gcc-2.8.x or egcs-1.1.x backend but can coexist peacefully with other versions of GCC.
In my directory tree, I have D:\djgpp\lib\gcc-lib\djgpp. Before installing GPC, all I had in this directory was a directory called 2.95, which had files such as libgcc.a, specs, cc1.exe, and cpp.exe, along with the "include" directory containing files such as new and new.h.
After installing GPC, I had a 2.81 directory along with the 2.95 directory. Inside here, I had gpc1.exe, gpc-cpp.exe, libgpc.a, specs, and a units directory which contained files such as crt.inc, crt.pas, gpc.pas, and gmp.pas. (Aren't these the things that are required in the USES statement in the program?)
Everything correct. Have fun, Peter -- http://home.pages.de/~Peter.Gerwinski/ - G-N-U GmbH: http://www.g-n-u.de Maintainer GNU Pascal - http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/ - gpc-19990118 GnuPG key fingerprint: 9E7C 0FC4 8A62 5536 1730 A932 9834 65DB 2143 9422 keys: ftp://ftp.gerwinski.de/pub/keys/ - AntiSpam: http://spam.abuse.net