Andris Pavenis wrote:
I see 2 problems with update to gpc-20010409:
1) #ifdef GPC_2_95_3 in gpc.c is placed before any #include statement (so it's undefined). Moving it after #include statements fixes the problem
Oh yes. #-) I put them before in case any include would need MKTEMP_EACH_FILE, but III forgot that GCC_2_95_3 is only set in an include. Will fix this.
2) Testing for exactly 2.95.3 in make-lang.in is not correct. Perhaps we should test for 2.95.[3-9] as current version in GCC_2_95 branch is already 2.95.3
OK -- though there may be other problems with new versions, and we'll have to care about them when the new versions are there, doing this change already now probably won't hurt. -- BTW, what about 2.96 (I think Red Hat released such a version) and 2.97 (the current development version?). Do they also have cpp0 or not yet? I must admit I'm quite confused about all these GCC/EGCS versions and I've given up trying to understand them... Frank -- Frank Heckenbach, frank@g-n-u.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/ GPC To-Do list, latest features, fixed bugs: http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/todo.html