Pierre Muller a écrit :
I got the djgpp binary distribution of GPC and made some tests with my pascal aware GDB.
But if I compile a simple program (similar to hello word )
and a start GDB and insert a breakpoint at main (which is what allmost vevery body would do in C, and that works as expected with Free Pascal compiled code)
If I then use "run"
the program stops at the end of the main code, which is rather odd!
If this a known problem and is it or will it be fixed.
I always use GDB within Rhide. I always observed this behaviour. With Step by Step execution (F7), the first step is at end. the next is at the first instruction (s1:='It ';), etc... I have been surprised the first time, but since then I am used to. -- Maurice Lombardi Laboratoire de Spectrometrie Physique, Universite Joseph Fourier de Grenoble, BP87 38402 Saint Martin d'Heres Cedex FRANCE Tel: 33 (0)4 76 51 47 51 Fax: 33 (0)4 76 51 45 44 mailto:Maurice.Lombardi@ujf-grenoble.fr