Matthias Braun wrote:
-GPLUSPLUS_INCLUDE_DIR and TOOL_INCDLUDE_DIR wasn't declared in gpcpp.c, I found an #undeclare in cygwin.h and deletet it.
They're usually passed from the Makefile (see Makefile.in, rule for gpcpp.o).
[...]
GNU Pascal version 2.95.3-4 (cygwin special) (i586-pc-cygwin32) compiled by GNU C version 2.95.3-3 (cygwin special). GNU Pascal version is actually 20010512, based on gcc-2.95.3-4 (cygwin special) as -o /PlatteC/WINDOWS/TEMP/ccc85291 /PlatteC/WINDOWS/TEMP/ccb85291 gpc.exe: Internal compiler error in `do_spec_1', at p/gpc.c:4500
I have never seen this problem before. The GPC that you built is obviously broken. Why? I have no idea. Could it be a problem with your "specs" file? Perhaps Peter or Frank might have an idea what this error means. I reinstalled everything, I did some tests, compiling works if I use the following sequence: gpc -c -o test.o test.pas gcc test.o -o test.exe -lgpc So It seems only an error reading the specs file, but I don't understand the spec file syntax :/. So I've attached it along with the changed gpcpp.c to this mail.
No, you haven't. You might want to put something like `fprintf (stderr, "spec: %i %s\n", c, p[-1]);' (untested) before the abort in p/gpc.c:4500 to see where in the specs it fails. Frank -- Frank Heckenbach, frank@g-n-u.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/ GPC To-Do list, latest features, fixed bugs: http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/todo.html